CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU

Daily training diary for paddlers of City Dragons Dragonboat club.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El

Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness Empty
PostSubject: Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness   Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 am

Hi All,

Thank you for this fitness forum! You guys are CRAZY but very INSPIRING cheers

It's obvious you are all out of my league when it comes to fitness but hey you got to start some where so here I am. I hope to inspire others too with what little exercise I do Smile If this little old lady can do it, you've got no excuse!

Sorry I don't know alot of the names of the excercise that I'm doing but I will try to describe it as best I can.

7:30 am completed my Saturday morning Bay Run from home and back, well actually I should say Bay walk for 2 hours. Approx 11 kms. My aim is to eventually be able to jog most of the way but I know it is going to be a long hard road. But I will work up to it.

10 girlie push ups and 20 sit ups x 5 sets - aim to do man push ups and increase sit ups.

Also managed to do 1 chin up Very Happy That made my morning... My aim is to do a few more without so much struggle!

Break fast - bowl of apples, pear, lychees and nectarines

Lunch - small bowl of steamed rice and beef rendang. Stuck at work so no more work out today Embarassed

Dinner - will be Chinese banquet. This is why I can't lose any excess weight Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Peter Skene
Admin
Peter Skene

PostSubject: Re: Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness   Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Good luck in turning that Pork Belly into washboard abs of steel Elly!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://citydragons.forumotion.net
El

PostSubject: Re: Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness   Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks Peter. It may take me 5 years but am going to get it Twisted Evil

Sunday morning 2 hours dragon boating was great. Ready to puke after training is always a good sign I've had a good work out. Unfortunately this is the last day of DB for me till I get back from Japan.

PM half an hour walk around the hood.

Good luck for those doing their time trials and also all the best for Chinese New Year races! See you mid March pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness   Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness Empty

Back to top Go down

Elly Pork Belly's Fight for Fitness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU :: CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU :: BLOGS-
Jump to: