CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU

Daily training diary for paddlers of City Dragons Dragonboat club.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Challenge Yourself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Skene
Admin

PostSubject: Challenge Yourself   Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 am

Hi all.

The purpose of this forum is to share with you all a concept which has really helped me in the past when it comes to improving my training performance. It’s simply a daily account of all the training that you do. I want to invite all of you to participate. You will be able to post your own efforts, and comment on others to keep each other honest. We all have different skills and abilities, and with this tool you will be able to see how others train and what it takes to reach a certain level.

It will be a way to keep track on the volume and intensity of your training. Over the coming months you will need to step it up slowly and overload in small increments to the point where you will peak for nationals .Keep in mind, by that time your goal will be to be in the best possible condition so that City Dragons will shine and blow any challengers away!

Guys and girls.....it is important to get into a routine of logging your journey up until nationals, log every workout including water sessions, weights, and cardio......and give feeback about your water sessions so Ryan can see how things are going.

20 heads are better than one! We all have to get invloved to make this a successful campaign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://citydragons.forumotion.net

Challenge Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CITY DRAGONS ROAD TO MACAU :: Q & A-
Jump to: